Criminy, I've never been tagged
before. Scandalous, I know. The rules:
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
Rules 4 and 5 can piss off for a start. I'm like Dear Deirdre
offering to accept chain letters from sadsacks unable to believe they won't come a cropper if they don't forward it on. Also, I don't know 8 other bloggers well enough to tag them. If anyone wants to join in in the comments though, go nuts - and I'm in a good mood, so that includes RHF if he's still around, bless 'im.
1. I make me own sushi.
2. If someone (ie Anna) distracts me whilst I'm locking the front/car door, it takes precisely 11 seconds for me to become convinced I didn't do it. Many's the Saturday you can see me scurrying back across Tesco's car park to check.
3. There is no god but Nintendo.
4. I say the phrases "it's sort of like" and "yeah I was gonna say" far more than is healthy.
5. I have tasted bird shit. Not deliberately, mind, but that's hardly saving face, is it?
6. One day I will return (possibly triumphant) to New Zealand.
7. I am quite possibly incapable of writing a blog post without referring to New Zealand.
8. My grandma and grandad know Engelbert Humperdinck.